I have really just been sitting around and moping for the past 2 months. Just doing the minimum around the house to get by and nothing more. Kids, being the way they tend to be, have not even noticed what our house has turned into. As long as the things they need are where they should be, they really do not care how many items they have to climb over/under/through to get to them.
Well, an internet friend decided to surprise me and drive down and visit. Oh, I cannot wait to see her and her sweet little guy. OMG! That means that I HAVE to do something with this house...It LITERALLY looks like a tornado blew through all 3300 sqft. I thought I had 5 kids, but I am really wondering if they do not turn into supernatural phenomenom when I am not looking. Only forces of nature could do to a home what my 5 can. I am telling you that the living room can literally be turned COMPLETELY upside doen in an Olympic record time!!!
The Pelzers really would get MANY medals if "Destruction of a Home" was ever added to the Olympic venue!
I hope that T can see beyond the MESS and enjoy me and the kids!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Not sure if you already saw your friend, but I am CERTAIN she loves YOU for YOU, no matter the state of your house. She's a lucky lady to get to spend time with you IRL, my friend!
From what I hear, 1 kid can demolish a room in record time, so do the math with 5 kids! Anyhow, I don't think anyone can blame you being in a slump. Remembers, true friends come to see you, not your house or trappings. Hoping you managed to get it a little tidy and that you had a great time with your friend!
Oh, Jenn! You need not have gone through ANY trouble! I saw your house for all of 5 minutes as we were out having so much fun. Plus I didn't notice anything as I was keeping my eye on Liam making sure he did not destruct--especially your beautiful flat screen giant TV in the living room. He had fun pushing those buttons! :)
Post a Comment