Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Well-Deserved Night Out!

I was happy to be able to get out tonight with a friend. We saw 2 movies and BOTH of them were really good. First, it was "Nim's Island." It was a really good family film and I would highly recommend taking your youngsters to it. I will buy it for my kids when it comes on video as I know that they will love it! Second was "10,000 B.C." I was pleasantly surprised with this movie. The special effects were fabulous and the ending was just what I REALLY like in a film (those who know me and my taste in movies know EXACTLY what that means). It was nice to have some relaxing time away from the kids. I called several times to check on them and they faired quite well!

Again, my kids proved again what fabulous young adults they are turning into...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Wonderful Jenn! You really deserve a night out here and there!! Tylor is a wonderful young man to be able to hold the fort down. :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenn, good for you ~ that's soooo important to have that time with friends! I missed my time with my BF last week because she had to take a kiddo to the doctor, so instead we had a long talk on my cell while I did my Wal*Mart shopping. Where there's a will, there's a way, that's what I always say!