Monday, June 30, 2008

I am so excited!

We have siblings. Yes, a good friend helped me locate 2 of B & B's sibs. It is so cool. I have always wanted to try and locate sibs for B & B to have in the future if they wanted to pursue that avenue. I have had no luck finding any sibs for T, T, & T and really hoped to have some better luck for B & B. Today, I exchanged emails with one of the kiddo's moms and heard about another sibling. Neat thing is that this little guy has almost the same name. I have Brennyn and he is Brendan....Strange coincidence, huh? All of the babies are almost the same exact age too. Mine are 12/06, Brendan is 11/06 and the other little guy is 12/06. so, 4 babies all born within 1 month of each other. Neato!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

WOW!!! That's terrific Jenn!!! ;o) It's so wonderful being able to find a connection connection with your babes!!!

t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Care said...

That's cool! Connor has so many half sibs I almost lose count - I think he is up to 26 or 27 now. And Ethan has 7. I think it's great you have made this connection!