Tuesday, June 10, 2008
To those of you that are still reading...
Thank you for reading and for being so supportive. It means a great deal. Unfortunately, not all people are like you all and there are those who seek to take the words we write and twist and turn them to use against us. This is why I have had to resort to making my blog private. This is MY place and it is very important. Therefore, I decided to make it private rather than pull it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Isn't it sad that others cannot just be happy for us...supportive when need be???? I don't mind signing in. Scary world when you blog stalkers!!
What happened?? I missed it, whatever it was!! Thanks for inviting me though, I will always want to keep tabs on you and your kiddos, Jenn, I consider you a friend for life.
I'm sorry that people are giving you grief. Hang in there, Jenn. We all love you!
Post a Comment