Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just cannot believe it...My preemie triplets are now junior high students!


Yup...They started on Monday, and seem to enjoy it so far. Well, that is the little bit of info that I can squeeze out of their hormon ridden brains! Tobey is in love with a cheerleader or two and Tylor thinks that having a locker is one of the best things to EVER happen!

3 comments:

t said...

Tobey is so handsome, Jenn. I am not surprised that he will be dating cheerleaders! What a sweetie. WOW, Junior High. I will cry when my babies start kindergarten, let alone junior high!

Aimee said...

OM MY!!!Just look at them rearin' to go! Tobey is such a ladies man, what a handsome charmer! I hope they all have a wonderful school year! :o)

Twin Mommy said...

You have three young adults there Jenn. Good Luck! I think the next few years will be interesting ones :D