An oddball fact, Emo Phillips is a friend of my dad's. He used to perform at my father's nightclub years ago...before he got famous.
Anyhow, I can so relate. I know that despite life moving on, things are still hard for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers often. Hoping more better days are on the horizon than stress-filled ones.
I am a working single mom doing my best to raise one set of teenage triplets and first grade twins. Thrown into our midst is a dog, autism and a child in a wheelchair. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment! But, there is plenty of love, smiles and joy in our house.
5 comments:
hee hee I love it Jenn!!! Thanks for making me smile!! :o)
Oh, I can SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO relate!
Ooops - sorry, Jenn. I was apparently signed in under my homeowner's association ID (I maintain their website on blogspot).
An oddball fact, Emo Phillips is a friend of my dad's. He used to perform at my father's nightclub years ago...before he got famous.
Anyhow, I can so relate. I know that despite life moving on, things are still hard for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers often. Hoping more better days are on the horizon than stress-filled ones.
LOVE THIS PIC. THIS IS ALL MOMS OF MULTIPLES!!
Post a Comment