Jamie...How very nice to be greeted at the door by some scrumptious treats. Sorry to say that I did NOT share them with my children and have saved them for little old me. The few that I have tried have been delicious and I look forward to tasting others!
Terri...I really appreciate your coming over tonight. The food was GREAT (I had 2 helpings of the rice...Please let R's mom know how delicious it was!) and I think that Tylor really enjoyed the company while we were at karate. Also, a HUGE (((HUG))) for cleaning up downstairs. WOW! That was such a BEAUTIFUL sight!
Dot...Your calling tonight and just "chatting" was so nice. It kept my mind off of what has been ailing me and brought some joy into my heart. Just to realize how mucxh you have in common with someone means so much in times like this. You are a gem!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awww, I'm SO glad to hear that you're getting some 'real-life' support, dear Jenn! If anybody deserves it, it's YOU, my friend!
Just checking in with you at the end of my day and I'm so happy to see this. :)
*hugs* You have some really sweet & caring friends Jenn, many people love and think of you often. Hope you are feeling much better. *hugs*
I'm so glad to hear you are getting some much needed support now. I know that things won't get better overnight, but it's encouragning to hear that you have started down that slow road to healing and peace.
Yay, I'm glad people have started climbing out of the woodwork. You know, I think that sometimes people stay away in the very beginning b/c they think you are busy with arranging for the funeral and everything and maybe believe they aren't wanted as visitors until the dust settles.
Hey Jenn,
Glad you are finally getting some company. I was almost thinking I was going to have to get on a plane! The second skybus flies to you, I'll come visit :) I'm glad you got your cookies. Now I want some :-)
Post a Comment