Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Saturday morning...

How can you NOT be happy and thankful for this???







I really do need a reminder every once in a while just how fortunate I am. 5 precious children. While the 3 pre-teens are snoozing, I am able to spend some quality time with my 2 fabulous toddlers! My oh my! How lucky I am!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, YES, so so blessed!!! TFS ~ that made my morning, too!

Love you much, dear, dear Jenn! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm SO GLAD that it looks like they're not sick!!!!!

Traveling into DC today and I'll be thinking of you as I go!

Aimee said...

YES, YOU ARE VERY VERY LUCKY TO HAVE 5 PRECIOUS CUTIES!!!

HANNAH LOVES PLAYING WITH BAGS OF ANYTHING! WHATEVER MAKES A LOT OF NOISE. HEHEHE

Care said...

Awww...so sweet! And I hope everyone else stays healthy. Hope you get a break soon Jenn.

t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirz said...

Too cute! *glee*