Monday, May 12, 2008

I have been tagged....

** See T to see WHO I tagged!

A-Attached or Single?- single

B-Best Friend?- Thought that I HAD one, but things have changed lately

C-Cake or Pie?- cake (cheesecake)

D-Day of Choice?- Saturday-It is nice to be with the kids after working all week

E-Essential Item?- IPOD and Cellphone

F- Favorite color? RED

G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Bears-Haribo ONLY!!!

H-Hometown?- Houston, Texas

I-Favorite Indulgence?-Candy and techno devices

J-January or July? July...My first 3 children were born then!

K-Kids? YES! I would have a dozen if I could afford them!

L-Life isn’t complete without? My kids

M-Marriage Date?- Both

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister

O-Oranges or Apples?-oranges

P-Phobia and Fears? I will die and leave my kids with no one or that something bad will happen to one of my children

Q-Quote?- "I know that God will not give me more than I can handle, I just wish that he did not trust me so much."

R-Reason to smile?- Tobey, Tylor, Taylar, Brennyn, & Baylee

S-Season of choice?- Summer because of the beach and pool!

T-Tag?- Carolyn, Terri

U-Unknown fact about me?- My Dad is in prison

V-Vegetable?- spinach

W-Worst habit?- eating

Y-Your favorite food?-almost anything Mexican

Z-Zodiac Sign?-Gemini

1 comment:

Aimee said...

GOOD ANSWERS!!! I'M LEARNING MUCH MORE ABOUT YOU. ;-) SOME OF MY ANSWERS WERE THE SAME AS YOURS. ASHLEY TAGGED ME AND I NEED TO WORK ON MY ANSWERS VERY SOON!!! LOL