Saturday, March 29, 2008

My busy weekend....

Wow! This is turning out to be one REALLY busy weekend! Started yesterday when I came straight home and picked up Tobey. Last night was one of MANY midterms that he must complete in order to eventually become a 2nd degree blackbelt. Testing lasted 3hours which is the LONGEST testing that we have had in the 3 years that we have been in the sport!

This morning, I awoke and snuck out of the house. Had a technology insevice to attend... It lasted ALL day (8-415). Upon completion of my inservice, I swung by and picked up Tobey's pal Jared for a sleepover.

So, tonight there were 2 toddlers running around, 2 wheelchairs zippin through the rooms, 1 autistic kiddo doing her own thing, and 1 boy just hanging with the rest! It is great fun and just confirms that you really can NEVER have too many kiddos! The laughter that a child, no matter their age, brings into a home is the best "happy" medicine that you could ever take!!!!

Here are Tobey and J enjoying a YouTube video on the I-Pod....



Here is Ty playing "Battlestations Midway." His new WWII game...



Here is Taylar playing with Cody the guinea pig...



And this is Frick and Frack doing what all good, sweet babies should be doing at 8 PM....





Tomorrow, we have a first birthday at Chuck E Cheese which ought to be an experience all in it's own! I HAVE to get some laundry done...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just have to say that I LOVE your attitude toward children, toward life, toward EVERYTHING! You're such a positive person and you really lift me up! :)

And look at those ADORABLE little lambs!!!!!

Clara said...

Oh, my goodness, Jenn...Taylar looks so grown up in that picture...and definitely resembles you!

I've always appreciated your upbeat spin on the world. This post is a perfect example!

About me said...

Hug my babies a little extra for me today.

Aimee said...

I know...just hearing your child laugh can make all the stress & worries fade!!! :o)

Looks like your kiddies are having a great weekend! Adorable pictures of your precious ones!!

t said...

Your babies are so sweet! They look like little angels. Taylar is growing up to be a beauty, too!