Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 1-Introduce, Recent picture, 15 Interesting Facts Day

Who am I?

I am Jennifer Ann Pelzer. Youngest of 2 children born in Ridgewood, NJ to Judy and Louis though I was raised by Judy and my Grandparents Lillian and Austin whom we lived with from my birth till age 20...

Currently, I am proud mom to 5 of the best kids you will ever meet. There are my triplets, Tobey, Tylor & Taylar who will turn 15 in July. Then, there are my twins Brennyn & Baylee who are 4. They are the most fulfiling thing that I have ever done and I live to see what wonderful people they will grow in to...

Recent Pic...

Photobucket


15 Interesting Facts

1. My favorite animal is the manatee and I actually adopted one when I was in
college.
2. I was a competitive swimmer when I was young.
3. Besides my sister K, I have 5 other siblings...
4. I hate most vegetables.
5. I love the theatre.
6. I can't stand flowery smelling perfume.
7. I have terrible motion sickness.
8. We have always strongly believed that our cousin was in the mafia!
9. I would LOVE to be a world traveller.
10. I would like to be a physical therapist.
11. I still secretly wish that I could find "Mr. Right" one day.
12. I get scared when I think about my Tobey and what he faces in the future.
13. Death scares me.
14. If money allowed, I would have more children.
15. I am one of the few people that I know who actually loves my job!

1 comment:

Twin Mommy said...

Wahoo!! I will do mine tonight...and i dont think that picture is that recent :P