Wow! Really??
I believe that there is often no answer for many things and that is VERY hard for me. While I have found my faith MUCH more as an adult, it has also caused me to look at and accept things that are REALLY hard for me. Answers to questions that I have had for years. Things like "why?" Why my Tobey? Why should a child endure so much? While we are taught that we should NOT question, I CANNOT help it as his mother....That makes me struggle a lot with my faith. MUCH more than most of those around me know....It is something that I fight and will continue to fight EVERY minute of every day until I get a resonable answer to the things that run through my mind. Sadly, I think that I will take my last breath with no answers to those questions...
I believe that my chidren are the BEST thing that I have ever done. They are the future for me. They will carry on the things that I hold dear. Each of them are the reason that I smile. I believe that I was MEANT to be their mom. As hard as things get/have gotten, we always manage to get through. I truly believe that we are quite the team. A strong unit of loving, happy souls that show the world just WHAT a happy, solid family unit can look like. I believe that $$, and material items are NOT what makes kids happy. My kids have things, but certainly NOT everything. They have enough. However, they have MORE love, affection, parent time, and caring than any kid I know. THAT is what matters and THAT is what is making them the people that they will be. People who will make a difference in the world...
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment