Hmmmm. I have a few of those...
Favorite city to visit...
For relaxation... South Padre Island, TX- though I have been to better beaches, SPI is far enough away that we feel like we are truly "getting away" and it IS a beach which we love. Also, it is still in our price range which is SO important! :)
For the sheer coolness... New York City, NY. I loved to visit there when I was young for the excitement and thrill of the many things that were there and I recently discovered, when I took my children, that that thrillis still there!
Would LOVE to live... Brenham, TX...Just tucked among the bluebonnets in the beautiful Texas hill country is Brenham. A gorgeous, small, German town that has not, over the years, lost it's luster. When I went to Blinn Junior college, I had the privilege of living there. I LOVED it! If I coukd pack up and leave the hustle and bustle of the city, I would be right in Brenham with my kiddos. No doubt!
And because it is the home of my FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD... Orlando, FL. I love NOTHING else about Orlando. The weather is CRAP! It is just like Houston. But, I LOVE Disneyworld more than anything, and to live right by it would be FABULOUS! So, to live in Orlando would be dreamy! :)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment