Well, I can start by saying...NOT MINE!!!!
As much as it might be cool to some people that I own my own home, I HATE it!!! My home does NOT work for my family.... :(
Let's see...
1. My home is in what has turned into a not-so-good neighborhood. :(
2. So, my kids are zoned for not-so-great schools. :(
3. My home has stairs. :(
4. I only have 2.5 bathrooms. :(
5. I have a HUGE playroom that is NEVER used. So, such a WASTE of space!
6. I have virtually NO backyard. So, no safe place for my kids to play or space to set-up a good-sized pool, etc...
7. My home is not accessible. So, Tobey has NO bathroom that he can wheel into. :(
The ONLY positive that I will say about my home is that it is on a cul-de-sac and I do LOVE that for when the kids are out playing, riding their bikes, etc...
Ideally, I would LOVE to get a "Ranch-style" home. All one floor layed out... I would love this home to be on a decent amount of land so that we have a nice-sized backyard. A pool in the yard would be PERFECT. Tobey could do aquatic therapy in it and the rest of us could simply enjoy it since we LOVE to swim! The doorways should be wide enough so that their is no room that excludes Tobey. 3.5 bathrooms (boy one, girl one, Mom one, and guest one) would be perfect so that we were not always crowding each other...Instead of a playroom, I would LOVE to have one of those "theatre rooms" that I have seen on TV. HUGE screen, movie theatre seats. How fun would that be? And, since we watch so much TV/movies, we would get PLENTY of use out of it! :) Nice-sized kitchen with an island would be great since I do love to cook/bake. I would also like to have a laundry room that was a bit larger with some storage space. I am so tired of the laundry room being so tiny and having only 1 shelf. What's up with that?? I have many things that I would like to store in there. Give me some place to put them...Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house would be a must with a wheelchair....
Well, I think that about covers it.
So, whose going to build it for me? Where? And, most importantly, when will it be ready for us to move in?
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I don't know when or how but I definitely want it in NC!
Post a Comment