There are a few Bible verses that I hold dear...
When I am overwhelmed with my life and all that I often have on my plate...
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”
When I think of loved ones that I have lost...
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
Adoption...
Psalms 68:5-6 Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment