Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day18-Something That You Regret

There is only one thing that I regret right now... That is giving my sister 1/2 of the $$ that my mother left. My mother was very adament, when she was alive, about my sister NOT getting any of the LITTLE bit of $$ that she was leaving behind. It was important to her that she be able to leave that small amount of $$ to the people who helped her out in her time of need and that was NOT my sister. Well, when it came down to the wire, I caved and gave her 1/2. I fell for the "entitled as her daughter" speech and thought that keeping peace among the little bit of family that I had left was most important...Well, those who know me know how long that peace lasted!

To this day, I regret THAT choice...

1 comment:

Twin Mommy said...

I fully agree with this regret ;) You earned that money and your mom was right to leave it just to you. You can't go back and change it, but I understand that it still 'stings'